Cincinnati Sports Club selected EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS) to implement custom-tailored, cutting-edge facilities management solutions. By outsourcing their facilities management to EFS, Cincinnati Sports Club was able to better focus on the day-to-day operations and success of their club.
Through strategic vendor alliances, we provided significant cost-savings via a centralized purchasing process. And, with the implementation of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software and key performance indicators (KPIs), the EFS team successfully utilized its continuous improvement process at the client's facility.
Cincinnati Sports Club needed a customized program that would help maximize their facility's asset management and increase service levels.
We employed a complete facilities maintenance solution for the club, covering fifteen acres and 100,000 square feet of mixed use space. Our services included:
- Comprehensive preventive maintenance plan for each piece of equipment at the club
- CMMS software implementation for work order management
- Continuous improvement efforts tracked and measured via KPIs
- Centralized purchasing process
- Maintenance training, development, and staffing
Cincinnati Sports Club, a health partner of The Christ Hospital, is a nationally recognized, locally owned and operated, fitness club.